TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of interhires.com (“Website”), and all related services, features, content and applications.
The website is owned and operated by Interhires Tech Ltd (us/our/we), and these terms set out the rights and obligations of all users (you/your) in relation to your use of the website.
Please read these Terms and our Privacy Statement carefully. By using the website, you are consenting to be bound by the current Terms and our Privacy Statement. We may revise the Terms at any time, and without notice. If you do not agree to these Terms or the Privacy Statement, please do not use the website.
If you have any questions about the Terms or the Privacy Statement, please contact us through email at email@example.com.
CONDUCT OF USE
You are not allowed to use this website in any way that is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harassing, obscene, libellous, hateful, or in any other way violating these Terms.
The materials contained within the website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to their accuracy. Interhires Tech Ltd does not represent that information contained on or available through the website is accurate or complete, and accordingly, it should not be relied on as such. Any arrangements made between you and any other person, using or named on the website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the website, any websites linked to it and any material posted on it;
- any liability for any bugs or faults in our systems or tools; and
- any liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation, any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Nothing in this section affects our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
LIMITS OF USE
You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- To transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website in contravention of the provisions of these Terms;
- Not to use ad-blocking software;
- Not to reuse text or graphics from the website or parts thereof.
CHANGES TO TERMS
We are committed to ensuring that our website is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the services, at any time. We will never charge you for any service without making it very clear to you precisely what you’re paying for.
Any new features which are added to the current site shall also be subject to these Terms. You can always review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or retrieve any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website.
It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
GENERAL USE OF PLATFORM AND SERVICE
1.Interhires provides the Platform as an online job board intended for any individual or entity, being a User that uses any aspect of the Platform (“User”) as either: (i) an entity (“Employer”) that is accessing a Platform to post a job or utilizing the services offered by Interhires from time to time to its Users (the “Service”) for any reason related to seeking candidates for employment opening or (ii) an individual in search for employment openings in any capacity except as an Employer (“Job Seeker”). You may use the Platform and Service only for lawful purposes of self-employment or employment of candidates for your own needs within the stated context of Interhires’s intended and acceptable use of the Platform.
2. Interhires is the sole interpreter of the Platforms’ intended and acceptable use that enables you to utilize the Platform. If you are downloading, accessing or using the Service on behalf of an entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept this Agreement on such entity’s behalf, and that such entity agrees to take responsibility for use of the Platform and Service in compliance with this Agreement and indemnify Interhires for your violation of this Agreement.
3. The profiles of Users contained in Interhires’s search results are created by people over whom Interhires exercises no control. We cannot guarantee that Users are who they claim to be. We do not confirm the accuracy or completeness or any job listing or other information submitted by any User, including the identity of such User. Interhires assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability, or availability of any job listing or other data and/or information available on the Platform.
4. Interhires does not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for any Job Seeker or Employer. Interhires makes no representation concerning Job Seeker or Employer’s qualifications nor does it sanction potential Job Seekers or Employers. In the event of a dispute between you and any Job Seeker or Employer, you shall indemnify and hold harmless Interhires arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes (including the recovery of legal costs on a solicitor own client basis).
5. If you are a Job Seeker you acknowledge and agree that:
a.any resume, information, date, images, photo, materials or application information (“Profile”) that you post, display, submit or otherwise make available through the Platform is subject to this Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, however, please note that by making any Profile through the Platform, you are requesting and authorizing Interhires to make available your Profile to any Employer in the selected geographic location;
b.You acknowledge that we and Employers on the Platform rely on the accuracy and completeness of all information provided during the registration process and completing your Profile and updated on the Platform, and you warrant and represent that all information provided to us and on your Profile is accurate, complete and not misleading and remains so;
c. each Employer is responsible for any position or offer listed on the Platform, and Interhires does not guarantee the validity of any job listing. Job Seekers should verify the validity of any Job Listing before taking any action affecting their current employment situations;
d. Interhires does not have any obligation to screen any Job Listing, or to include any Job Listing in its search results or other listings, and may exclude or remove any Job Listing from the Platform if needed;
e.Interhires assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability, or availability of any Job Listing or information included in Interhires search results.
6. If you are an Employer, you acknowledge and agree that:
a. as a general rule, your job posting will be accessible to other Users via the Platform for a period of 30 days after its posting, unless this term is extended in accordance with specific applicable conditions.
b. we and Job Seekers on the Platform rely on the accuracy and completeness of all information provided during the registration process and completing each Job Listing and updated on the Platform, and you warrant and represent that all information provided to us and on your Job Listing is accurate, complete and not misleading and remains so;
c. we have no control over the content of the Profiles and Interhires does not have any obligation to screen any Profiles, or to include any Profiles in its search results or other listings, and may exclude or remove any Profile from the Platform for any or no reason. Interhires assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability, or availability of any Job Seeker that is included in Interhires search results
e. Your use of the Platform may be suspended or cancelled at any time, for any reason, on a temporary or permanent basis. You must immediately cease using the Platform should you receive a notice suspending or cancelling your account to use the Platform.
7. Interhires reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use at any time if Interhires determines that you are in breach of this Agreement. Any termination shall take effect without prejudice to any damages that we might claim from you and your legal representatives, in compensation of the loss suffered as a result of any breach or otherwise provided under this Agreement.
1. Interhires Tech Ltd at this moment grants the user a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use the service, under the conditions of these Terms & Conditions and for the duration of the agreement.
2. The use of the service is at the user’s own expense and risk. The user is responsible for meeting the technical and functional requirements and using the electronic communication facilities that are necessary to be able to access and use the service. The user will, at all times, bear the risk of loss, theft or damage to any of its data.
We may disclose the user’s personal data or content, or other data relating to the use of the service, to third parties where it believes, in good faith, that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, criminal or civil subpoena, or other legal process or to exercise its constitutional rights of defence against legal claims.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
You agree to indemnify, protect and hold harmless to Interhires Tech Ltd, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, license, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these terms and conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference or your infringement of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Our inability to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms of service shall not constitute a discharge of such right or provision.
If you would like to reach out to us for more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org