Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called ‘cookies’ (see our cookies policy section for more information) and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.INTRODUCTION
This Policy sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- Interhires Tech Ltd undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hopes that you reciprocate.
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data.
Interhires Tech Ltd follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files, log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected from log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Interhires Tech Ltd may collect personally identifiable information such as Full name and Email address when you register your account as a Candidate or Employer.
Interhires Tech Ltd encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from https://interhires.com so that you can understand how our website collects, uses and shares your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the https://interhires.com website.WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND WHY?
We may collect information about you directly from you, as well as automatically through your use of our site or services.
- Information we collect directly from you: Certain areas and features of our site and services require your name, email address, and IP address.
- Information we collect automatically: We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our site through software analytics including the length of time you visit our site and your movement through our site.
- We may also collect the following information: device ID; location and language information.
Interhires Tech Ltd may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Interhires Tech Ltd, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Interhires Tech Ltd will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Interhires Tech Ltd or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Interhires Tech Ltd; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of our website, or the public.INFORMATION WE PROCESS BECAUSE WE HAVE A CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION WITH YOU
When you use our website, you agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
- Verify your identity for security purposes
- Provide you with our services
- Provide you with suggestions and advice on services and how to obtain the most from using our website.
Interhires Tech Ltd may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable. Interhires Tech Ltd shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. Interhires Tech Ltd may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us (email@example.com) However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
We are a data controller of your information.
- Interhires Tech Ltd needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Interhires Tech Ltd permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Interhires Tech Ltd’s legitimate interests
- Interhires Tech Ltd needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
You are entitled to the following rights under applicable laws:
- The right to access: you may at any time request to access your personal data. Upon request, we will provide a copy of your personal data in a commonly used electronic form.
- The right to rectification: you are entitled to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- The right to erase: under certain circumstances (including processing on the basis of your consent), you may request us to delete your user data. Please note that this right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from us.
- The right to object: to certain processing activities conducted by us in relation to your personal data, such as our processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest. The right to object also applies to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to data portability: you are entitled to receive your personal data (or have your personal data directly transmitted to another data controller) in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, Interhires Tech Ltd keeps your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- To provide you with the services you have requested;
- To comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- To support a claim or defense in court.
THIRD-PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Interhires Tech Ltd does not knowingly collect any personal identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.OPT-IN, OPT-OUT & UNSUBSCRIBE
We provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at any time or email us.
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Interhires Tech Ltd by contacting us here:
Web page: https://interhires.com
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of Interhires Tech Ltd or its licensors.
The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from us.
You must not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit materials on our website for any purpose.
- Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user within our website. You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.THIRD-PARTY ANALYTICS
We use automated devices and applications, to evaluate usage of our site and, to the extent permitted, our services. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our services. We use these tools to help us improve our services, performance and user experiences. These entities may use tracking technologies to perform their services.VERIFICATION OF YOUR INFORMATION
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information, we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.ENCRYPTION OF DATA SENT BETWEEN US
Our website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us. Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.HOW YOU CAN COMPLAIN
Interhires Tech Ltd may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We solely advise you to print a copy for your records.
E-mail: email@example.comCOOKIES POLICY
- To track how you use our website
- To record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- To keep you signed in our site
- To record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them
- To record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support team
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual’s computer hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies make using our site easier by, among other things, saving your passwords and preferences for you. These cookies are restricted for use only on our site, and do not transfer any personal information to any other party.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can, however, reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please consult the technical information relevant to your browser for instructions. If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, some parts of the site may not function properly or may be considerably slower.PERSONAL IDENTIFIERS FROM YOUR BROWSING ACTIVITY
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Interhires Tech Ltd. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the https://interhires.com website.
Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded.
Our website records information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution.
Interhires Tech Ltd uses this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.BEHAVIORAL REMARKETING
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
- You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
- To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Cookies can be either “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your device for a set period of time, while session cookies expire at the end of your browser session.
- Remembering your preferences and settings
- Analyzing site traffic and usage patterns
- Personalizing content and advertisements
- Improving site performance and security
We may also use third-party cookies to help us understand how users interact with our site and to personalize content and advertisements.
What types of cookies does Interhires use?
Interhires uses the following types of cookies:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function and cannot be turned off. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work properly if you do so.
- Functional cookies: These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of the website, but are not essential for its operation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze site usage and traffic patterns so that we can improve the performance and user experience of our site. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to personalize content and advertisements, to provide social media features, and to analyze traffic. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
How can I control cookies?
You can control and manage cookies in several ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies may affect your user experience and some features of our website may no longer be available to you.
- You can set your browser to accept or reject all, or certain, cookies. Most browsers provide information on how to manage your cookie settings. To find out more about cookies and how to manage them, visit aboutcookies.org or allaboutcookies.org.
- You can also set your browser to prompt you every time a site attempts to set a cookie. This allows you to decide whether to accept or reject the cookie.
- You can delete cookies that have already been set. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser.
You can also opt out of being tracked by certain third-party advertising cookies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
Please note that if you choose to remove or block cookies, this may affect your user experience and some features of our website may no longer be available to you.
In addition, please note that if you opt out of certain cookies, you may still receive ads, but they may not be as
Do Not Track
Some web browsers may transmit “Do Not Track” signals to websites. We do not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
Changes to this Policy